Sunday, May 10, 2009

.. However, I Now Do Not Have Mood To

.. However, I now do not have mood to speak on this a theme. Why? Probably because now when the similar is taken more surprising a boundary, and I live so as if differently and cannot be (after all pure air do not feel, when it is a lot of it). I am am occupied more with other matters. What? Perhaps, the nature of our new relations? Full dissolution in the favourite person? Yes, I know that I can entrust it everything that me worries, and he truly will understand my problems. I know that it is more important than its business and a situation for me, than my own. I - in the answer for it the same as it for me. He trusts me absolutely, I behind it, as behind a stone wall. Our feelings and moods either coincide, or supplement each other. I am glad to its man's charm and that it is nice another, he is proud of my successes among people, it is pleasant to it that I am pleasant to men and women ("here what at me exact taste", - is praised it in such cases). More shortly, I do not represent the life without it, it all the same that to a body to live brainless or to the right half to live without left or to the Earth to live without the sky.

1 comment:

  1. Property of potential immortality can be seen and on an example of difficult metaphytes if in their cages there are so-called malignant changes. Really, normal cages of which the metaphyte is under construction, are in such interaction with each other that the sizes of bodies remain constants. So, for example, in a gastroenteric path there is very intensive updating of cages. But new cages regularly come in the stead perishing, that is cages appears exactly so much, how many it is necessary for maintenance of their "planned" quantity.

    ReplyDelete